Saturday, November 6, 2010

Zentagle is becoming quite a craze with my friends. It is an art form that is fun, freeing and easy to cart around. As I was flying to So. Dakota, I took my art journal (one of many) and did some "Tangling". The pictures above are from a Round Robin we recently finished. We chose small 4" x 6" photo albums (thank you Dove) and we each got to choose a theme. I wanted a Zentangle one so the ladies came through and did a fabulous job!! I agree with you, Dove - I will paint the dove's heart red!
Another Round Robin we had fun doing was similar to an earlier one...5" x 7" canvas using black & white shades only. This time we chose 2 colors and a metallic. I chose blue, ochre and copper and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! The ladies in Altered Arts of Visions and Dreams are so talented, so "playing" with them is always a joy! Thank you Robin, Dove, and Kristal for playing in these two RR's! You ladies always amaze me and I look forward to some exciting projects to share with you next year!

No comments: