Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Art Journal RR is still moving along...it's a little harder with the economy affecting everyone, and life's other interruptions (injuries, death), but I have completed a few... The first pic is my addition to Kristal's journal. I used pictures of my great-grandparents (mother's side). The second pic is Jen's journal. She chose "our bodies, our selves" as a theme...now, that was a great challenge! The sunflower entry is for Dove's journal; "Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together". It certainly does in this group. The last picture is for Cheri's journal - she is our friend across the Big Pond (England). So, I'd better get going and finish up Kimberly's. Yes, Robin...I have been procrastinating but with good reasons this time LOLOL! Enjoy the weekend and especially the EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP!!! It is about time!! And as always...thanks for stopping by! Terry

No comments: