Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We just had a nice unexpected visit from a great friend that my husband has known since...well, too long ago to remember. He was working at the University near our home and was heading back home to the Bay Area (where we used to live). Thanks, Dean, for the visit - you and Elizabeth are always welcome here! When are we going fishing??? I was able to get a lot of gardening done today and then off to several stores including the fairly local Michael's where I bought goodies for more projects coming up. I'll be seeing my friend Von next week for the first time in who knows how many years, so good things are happening. Friends are so very important in our lives, especially ones we've kept in touch with forever and those we find again. I feel very fortunate to have had both.

No comments: