Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Well, it has been too long a time since I've visited here and I do apologize. The last many months have been quite hectic with health & family issues, but I am SO looking forward to this new year. I plan to start working harder than ever on my art through the wonderful group I'm in, Altered Art of Visions and Dreams, my own personal art concepts & projects, photography and most of all my music. I let myself down in 2008 by not keeping true to myself, my spirit and whatever talent I have been blessed with and I do not want to go through another year that way. I have met many wonderful artists and musicians, some who have become good friends. I always look forward to their latest creations, "thinking out of the box" ideas and just their commeradery that I hold so dear. So, with all that said, I'll start looking to see if I have new pictures to post and get back on the blog! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season and I wish you all the very best in 2009!

No comments: