Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow, it has been a long time since I visited here... I decided to make a few changes from dark to bright... to go along with Summer Solstice. So, I am hosting my first Swap this month, and as you can see from the pictures posted, it is a "Dotee Doll" swap. These little darlings are creations from another blog site "Dot's Life and Art" and were introduced to us by Annie from the Netherlands. These sweet little dolls take on personalities of their own and can be very addicting :o)) I am amazed at the myriad of styles that have been popping up in our group...from mermaid and celestial to showgirls and cats! The possibilities are endless and you can't just make one LOL!! I am very happy to be hosting this and look forward to the lovely creations that will come my way! By the way, the ones above are named "Myrtle Mae" and "Starlight". Currently on the homepage of Altered Art of Visions & Dreams is a patriotic "Miss 4th of July" Dotee by Diane. With that said, Happy, though belated, Fourth of July to everyone and I want to give special thanks and prayers to our Armed Service personnel in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and all around the world. Thank you for standing on the wall for us to keep our country safe and free!!

1 comment:

Jo Anne O. said...

Hey Terry! Cute Dotees! I didn't really have the time to do this swap but am very interested in making them at some point!

GUESS WHAT??? TAG you are it!!! Come to my blog and read about it...then reply on your blog with your list! Smiles! Jo Anne