Wednesday, June 4, 2008

...also did my first "Mini-Composition Book" swap, so above is my contribution. I experimented (I am such a newbie at this) with a paint on paint stamping technique and pigment ink. The brand of ink I used did have a tendency to smear, so it created a challenge. I see now it can be used better if embossed over or sprayed with a matte sealer (I used that instead). Can't wait to see what wonderful creation I'll receive! The ladies in my group are all so talented and diverse - lots of surprises and imagination!

1 comment:

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi Terry! I wanted to tell you that I adored your little comp much attention to the little details and so soft and elegant! Nice job on something you have not done before!